They pull out easily from the pack... a big plus when juggling a wriggly baby, dirty nappy, wipes, and nappy bag!
As any new Mum soon figures out, baby wipes soon become a huge part of daily life. Changing dirty nappies a few times a day means you go through a couple of packs a week! As a Mum of 3 I have certainly tried all the brands out there, and can attest to how important they are when managing with a baby or toddler (or 2 or 3!).
I'd like to introduce you to the newest brand now on the market - Baby Bumkins.
What I like about Baby Bumkins Wipes:
- They are good value at $3.99 for the single packs and $9.99 for the pack of 3. Wipes are a part of the weekly budget so a good quality wipe at a good price is a winner.
- No Methylisothiazolinone (MIT) in Baby Bumkins products. This is a toxic ingredient that could cause nerve damage - definitely a no no!
- They pull out easily from the pack... a big plus when juggling a wriggly baby, dirty nappy, wipes, and nappy bag!
- I like both the fragranced and un-fragranced - fragranced wipes usually smell a bit icky but these are not too bad.
- Most importantly, they do the job! We went out to dinner on saturday night and my toddler had a runny poo blow-out while at the function (yay us). What a great time to try Baby Bumkins! She got wiped from neck to toe to clean up the mess, and they did the job without any problems.
- I'd like to also see Baby Bumkins bring out a 'travel pack' size as well as their current range to more easily fit a pack in my nappy bag.
I highly recommend picking up a pack of Baby Bumkins next time you are shopping, I think you will be pleasantly surprised with the quality, price, and ease of use.
Disclaimer: I received the above packs of Baby Bumkins wipes to review for this post. No monetary payment was received for this post and any opinions expressed are my own.